When does the trail competition start?
It is already open! you can enter online right now.
When does the trail competition close?
Entries need to be submitted before midnight GMT on 31st August 2019.
Can anyone enter?
Miles M Hudson is the only person who knows the correct answer to the Prizeword, so he is the only person who is not permitted to enter.
Can I enter more than once?
No, there is only one correct Prizeword, and each individual may enter the competition once only.
How much is the entry fee?
Entry is free.
Can I post in my entry?
No, all entries must be submitted using the online entry form. If you are having technical difficulties using the online form, please send Miles a message using the contact form here.
When will I get my prize?
The winners will be notified shortly after the closing date of 31st August 2019, and the prizes will be posted out before the end of September 2019. A list of winners names will also be posted on the competition webpage.
I went to a clue location but it was closed, how do I get that clue?
The clues must be collected from the clue locations, and can only be collected when the clue locations are open to the public. You will need to consult them for opening times. Here is how to find this information:
1. The Wilson, Cheltenham: https://www.cheltenhammuseum.org.uk/visit-us/
2. National Waterways Museum, Gloucester: https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/places-to-visit/gloucester-docks/visit-the-national-waterways-museum-gloucester
3. Highnam Court (only occasionally open!): http://www.highnamcourt.co.uk/events.html
4. The Anchor Inn: https://www.facebook.com/anchorinnepney.co.uk/
5. Severn Bore Inn: https://www.facebook.com/severnbore/